Experience Beautiful Skin at any age with Virtue RF Microneedling
Virtue RF allows us to treat all skin tones effectively and safely.
Visit our Med-Spa in Homewood, Alabama and experience Virtue RF Microneedling for healthy glowing skin at any age. Dr. Farah T. Sultan invested in the Virtue RF Microneedling System because this award winning nonsurgical FDA cleared skin rejuvenation system can treat a variety of skin concerns without any social downtime. Virtue RF offers three effective hand-pieces that allows for face, neck, and body skin rejuvenation.
Benefits of Smart RF
- 36 Needle Handpiece for comfortable treatment of face, neck, hands and decolleté.
- Tighten Skin
- Lift Skin
- Brighten Skin
- Plump Skin
- Reduce Redness
- Minimize Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Repair Sun Damage
- Treat Saggy Jowls
- Reduce Acne Breakouts
- Treat Scars
- Shrink Pores
Benefits of Exact RF
- Single Needle Handpiece to target fine lines, wrinkles and scars around the mouth, eyes and jawline.
- Complete Precision
- Tighten Delicate Skin Under-Eyes
- Reduce Eye Bags
- Treat Crow’s Feet
- Reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles Around The Eyes
- Minimize Smile Lines & Marionette Lines
- Reduce Fine Lines Around The Mouth
- Target Smoker Lines
- Treat Deep Lines & Scars In Delicate Areas
- Contour Jaw-Line & Chin
Benefits of Deep RF
- 36 Needle Handpiece with cooling plate for tightening, smoothing & advanced body treatments.
- Tighten & Lift Skin On Arms
- Tighten & Lift Skin On Thighs
- Tighten & Lift Skin On Knees
- Tighten & Plump Skin On Abdomen
- Treat Acne Scars
- Reduce Surgical Scars
- Reduce Stretch Marks
- Improve Skin Texture On The Body
- Minimize Spots & Freckles
- Reverse Sun Damage
- Improve Skin Texture Anywhere
Why Choose VIRTUE RF
VirtueRF microneedling allows Dr. Farah T. Sultan and her team of estheticians and nurses to treat patients of all skin tones without social downtime and scary side-effects. The versatility of the system and settings for depth and energy frequency can be completely adjusted and customized based on each patient’s unique skin goals.
Overview Of VirtueRF Microneedling Benefits:
- Treats All Skin Tones
- No Social Downtime
- Allows for effective Skin Treatments Of Face, Neck, Hands, & Body
- Tightens & Lifts Skin
- Corrects Uneven Skin Tone
- Improves Overall Skin Texture
- Repairs Sun Damage
- Minimizes Acne Breakouts & Acne Scars
- Reduces Stretch marks, Surgical Scars, & Scarring Caused By Traumatic Injuries Or Acne.
Fortunately, the VirtueRF Microneedling system was also designed with patient comfort in mind, and most individuals report little to no discomfort during treatment sessions.Visit Vitalogy Medical Spa in Homewood, Alabama.
The Worlds First RF Microneedling Platform!
We love it and so will you….
Can You Add Platelet Rich Plasma To The Virtue RF Treatment?
Yes, the VirtueRF Microneedling results can be greatly enhanced by adding PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma derived from the patient’s own blood). PRP contains important growth factors, that are the healing power within our own bodies. PRP helps to stimulate collagen and elastin fiber production and helps to further repair tissue with long lasting results without any side-effects.
On the day of your treatment our phlebotomist will perform a small blood draw and then separate the Platelet Rich Plasma from the rest of the blood via a system called a centrifuge. After your VirtueRF Microneedling treatment, the PRP will be applied topically seeping into the tiny micro-holes in the skin.
The VirtueRF system creates deep, clean, open channels, which allows the PRP—and the growth factors it contains to penetrate deep into the skin to start the healing and repair process. Say Goodbye to dull tired looking skin.
What Other Treatments Can Be Combined With Virtue RF For Even Better Results?
Virtue RF can easily be combined with many other skin rejuvenation treatments to enhance results. The PRX T33 Peel, HydraFacial, Dermaplaning, and Laser Skin Rejuvenation are just 4 treatments that are perfect to stack with Virtue RF treatments.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
The recommended treatment protocol is 3-4 treatments spread 4-6 weeks apart with annual maintenance treatments for long lasting results. When addressing scars or extreme skin laxity (loose skin), it may take more treatments. Ask Dr. Sultan and staff about details.
Med-Spa Appointment Request
"*" indicates required fields